Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Bite Barack Obama's Head Off


First there was the flap over Sweet Sasha and Marvelous Malia, the new TyGirlz dolls that are "not" modeled after the new first daughters. Then last night at the library, another librarian, who was leading a book discussion on the first dad's The Audacity of Hope, went off to the local chain grocery to get some Barack Obama cookies to serve for refreshments.

You know how they can make sheet cakes now with a computer-generated frosting photo on the top? Well, the cookies are made the same way. Here's the before and after shots after I sampled the one that I took home.



My husband pronounced the taste "awful" and let me have all the rest. It did taste faintly chemical, so I will not be buying or eating any others.

1 comment:

  1. My Sister!
    I never read nor post comments on blogs. But yours is the ..... oh, I remember visiting Audrey's.
    Well, fun to read "your stuff"
    I found yours after being referred by Aunt M.E. in her blog.
    I found hers after running across her Grandpa blog in my email miscellaneous files. His 119th was yesterday. (My 54th was recent) :D
    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?